Gooooooooood Morning everyone:
Hope each one of you had a safe, fun, and awesome 3 day weekend. Today is Tuesday and its going to be a short week of trading, as am excited to enter a new week to look for great chart patterns, news, and another bull market.
The stock market futures are down currently as of 7am E.T. due to rates rise. But we still have another few hours to see a possible turn round in the market before the bell. As always am staying alert, waiting and not looking for any trades at the opening bell.
The market on Friday closed fairly green as it took a bit of a dive on the down turn dropping 200 points in during lunch hour. The DOW closed in green +19 points but the NASDAQ was in red and activities weren’t as much, with hardly any volume. That being said, I was able to spot a trade, I traded $FTFT after its initial spike and waited for consolation as it formed a Bull Flag on the 1min and 5min and was able to go long @3.80 and exit at the break of @4 taking in profit of $550 which am very humble and thankful to. Friday is very tricky and lots of hype and action was all over $DCIX which I tweeted saying I won’t touch because of its pump inside many chatrooms. Luckily, I ignored it and saw other opportunity which I also tweeted about before my trade.
Today is Tuesday and its the first day of a new week, will wait to see what will be gapping up in Pre-market, and what the news scan will deliver. As always, I’ll be including all my screenshots here and on twitter.
Here is iTwitsTrades Watchlist:
- $ACHV (today announced preliminary data from their Phase I/II multi-dose, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) clinical study of cytisine.)
- $DCAR (Today announced a new agreement with Jaguar Land Rover Manhattan. The dealership will use DropCar’s Enterprise Vehicle Assistance & Logistics technology platform (“VAL”) to automate the pickup and delivery of customer vehicles for service and maintenance)
- $RAD (Today’s announced execution of a definitive agreement under which Albertsons Companies (“Albertsons”) will acquire all outstanding shares of Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD). Following the close of the transaction, the combined company is expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange. The merger is expected to close early in the second half of 2018)
- $CVRS (announced today that it received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) for use of its CorPath GRX System in peripheral vascular interventions. The CorPath System is the first and only FDA -cleared medical device)
- $EGLT (A specialty pharmaceutical company, said it has received a US patent for its proprietary Guardian Technology)
- $S after its beat earnings, this stock is inside a squeeze on the bullish side, which makes it a great long hold, as its a large cap stock 600m in float. Support @5.25 resist @5.50
- $AQMS +12% held its gains nicely, after its recent run up to hi’s 3.24. On watch back and above @3.1 w/ 15m float could b another nice run.
Today’s Market Briefing by CNBC:
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Today’s Pre-market News Press Release:
Friday’s Overall Market Condition:
Friday’s Top Gainers and Losers list of Stocks: