Goooooood awesomeness y’all
Happy beautiful Wednesday everyone. Today seem another pullback as the market fighting to find that bounce all this month. It hasn’t been the best month for day traders, so that being said, playing safe, staying cash, and not chasing random spikes intraday is the best and personal opinion I will give myself and my readers that make living day trading in the stock market.
Nonetheless, yesterday I took a trade, and lost $320 because two prime mistakes and thats 1) Chasing a stock that had 40% gain on the day, and 2) The stock market was in the red all day. So, let my mistakes be a free lesson to all new traders because it cost me 320 to learn it.
Have a safe trade, look for awesome chart patterns, buy low sell high is still the way to make money in the market, if a stock made its run 20 to 30 percent on the day, your chasing it. Its safer to let it go because 80% of the time, you will lose on the trade. The DOW closed down 254 points leaving the NASDAQ -5 and SP 500 -15. Most the stocks were in the red.
Here is iTwitsTrades Watchlist:
- $TTPH (Today announced that it has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Everest Medicines Limite)
- $ANY ( Today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its Data Protection and Archive business) *halted
- $AYTU (Today provided an update on the ongoing launch of Natesto in the U.S.)
- $AHPI Has lots of potential if its kept on high watch and break of strong resist area of 2.25. 3m in float ..
- $ZN held its gains very well since its last awesome and positive Press Release.. Break and back above 4.75 will go long. On high watch this week. Great potential on its next spike.
- $KONA Such a beauty looking chart on daily as its Bullish from all major indicators. On high watch also as it continues to close green candles on the daily. 6M in float 2.85 resist 200 SMA area.
- $RARX a bit pricey but chart is begging for buyers as its such a bullish and ready to make its move. PR today that could trigger this stock to run.
Today’s CNBC Market Briefing:
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Today’s Pre-Market Press Release News:
Tuesday’s Overall Market:
Tuesday’s Top Gainers and Losers: