Good morning everyone.
Awesome Thursday to you all. Yesterday was a very interesting day, and in that respect, lots of trades I totally missed out on such as, $AMRS and it was due to the 2pm Fed Conference minutes that was suppose to show what direction the stock market will lead. The report came back positive and the economy is showing strength in growth click here for details of yesterday’s full report. The market reacted to the news and spiked making new intraday highs, yet 30 minutes before the bell, it dropped and closed in the Red, DOW -166 NASDAQ -16 and S&P 500 -15.
I was glad I didn’t trade and held myself back from taking any position due to the uncertainly in the market. Today, should show some what a directional way as to where the market will lead next. So, I will continue to watch for news, and chart patterns.
Lots of great bottom setups but with out the hype, volume, and news to move stocks, it will continue to stay at the bottom and lead to possible loss due to people selling. Traders love to make money and if the stocks aren’t moving they will most likely sell
Here is Today’s iTwitsTrades Watchlist:
- $CHK (Surged 7% in premarket trade Thursday, after the company topped earnings estimates for the fourth quarter.)
- $RSYS ( today announced the delivery of a smart, virtualized RAN Accelerator solution that enables mobile operators to offload compute-intensive operations such as networking and cryptography workloads onto FPGA boards and free up valuable CPU resources on standard x86 platforms.)
- $NXTD ( Today announced that it is now accepting pre-orders for Flip™, a new contactless payment device that will enable cryptocurrency holders to useFit Pay, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of NXT-ID, Inc)
- $CANF ( today announced that it has submitted annual safety summaries for 2017 on both Piclidenoson and Namodenoson to regulatory authorities around the world.)
- $MESO ( phase 3 trial of its allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell product candidate MSC-100-IV in children with steroid refractory acute graft versus host disease has successfully met the primary endpoint of day 28 overall response rate)
- $FRED 26m in float. 4% inside buying activities with block trades 1.3m shares @3.37 on watch for the break of 3.55 resist @3.66 50 SMA area. Great looking chart as it found its bottom and support @3
- $LEDS low vol intraday but has been a very reward stock in the past and formal runner. Inside an uptrend and squeeze on daily. Break of @4.5 could bring in that Momo back to this stock. On watch. Support @4.25
Market Briefing by Seeking Alpha:
U.S. stock index futures are looking at a positive open after a late drop in U.S. equities yesterday, stoked by the minutes of the Fed’s last policy meeting and fresh concerns about higher interest rates. “We’ve been ignoring corporate news. The market has been focused on higher bond yields and rising rates, and those two concerns have overshadowed earnings, which have been strong,” said Mark Grant, chief global strategist at B. Riley FBR.
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Today’s Pre-Market News Scan:
Yesterday’s Overall Market:
Yesterday’s Top Gainers and Losers: