Good morning y’all
Happy TGIF hope you all doing well this morning. This week has just been so slow, and short due to high volatile market as it continues to go up and down. There is no clear direction as to where the market is leading next, so therefore it makes my strategy of trading very unclear as well. Personally staying green and cash is best during these conditions. There will be a week where stocks are spiking and running making new highs, breaking resistants and showing support. Today is not the day to trade as most of the Pre-market Gappeers are high and large cap stocks, which means won’t be a quick trade, it will take forever to get it moving (if it ever does)
Remember today is Friday and for the past few weeks, Friday’s have been slow and not much of action, so thats the type of Friday today will be, and since the market dropped again at the closing, many traders will be waiting for a fresh new week and new press releases to trade.
Here is iTwitsTrades Watchlist:
- $IMMR (Total revenues for the fourth quarter of 2017 were $6.9 million, a decrease of 26% compared to $9.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2016. Royalty and license revenues of $6.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2017 were down 25% compared to $8.9 million for the same period last year)
- $GNC ( today announced that it has received consents from approximately 87% of term lenders under GNC Nutrition Centers, Inc.’s credit agreement to extend the maturity date of the term loans held by such lenders to March 2021 and to make certain other modifications to the credit agreement.)
- $KDMN (today announced updated positive results from an ongoing Phase 2 clinical trial (KD025-208) evaluating KD025, its Rho-associated coiled-coil kinase 2 (ROCK2) inhibitor, in patients with chronic graft-versus-host disease (cGVHD). The results are being presented today in an oral presentation at the BMT Tandem Meetings in Salt Lake City.)
- $HPE (First quarter net revenue of $7.7 billion was up 11% from the prior year and up 9% when adjusted for currency.)
- $KZIA (announce that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to Kazia’s investigational new drug, GDC-0084, for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme, the most common and most aggressive form of primary brain cancer)
- $MYSZ and $TVIX
- $MYSZ This stock is due for another major run as it showed strength right before the closing bell yesterday. Today I will be watching for possible U shape, meaning selloffs and testing its opening price and go long for the break of 2$
Today’s Market Briefing:
Futures were higher this morning, but the major averages remain on track for their third weekly loss in four weeks. The Dow and S&P 500 are sitting about 6 percent below their all-time highs of Jan. 26, while the Nasdaq is about 4 percent shy of its record high. (CNBC)
There are no economic reports today, but investors will be firmly focused on the Fed and potential interest rate moves. Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s written testimony on the U.S. economic outlook will be released at 11 a.m. ET, ahead of his appearance before Congress next week.
Fed officials take center stage at the Monetary Policy Forum’s annual conference in New York, where Boston Fed President Eric Rosengren, New York Fed President William Dudley, Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester, and Kansas City Fed President Esther George will speak. Mester is a voting member of the FOMC for 2018, while Dudley is always a voting member.
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Today’s Pre-market News Scan:
Yesterday’s Market overview:
Yesterday’s market top gainers and losers: