Awesome Morning Everyone…
Happy Monday everyone and hope this week brings lots of profits to all. Friday was a wild day of trading. It started off in pre-market in red and drove $TVIX making new highs reaching $11+ which indicated a possible another selloff. And since it was Friday, I’ve decided not to participate and trade so I can avoid possible high risk, low reward type of trade. Exercising discipline is my best reward when it comes to trading great charts in a bad market conditions. That being said, Stocks traded sideways until the last few hours into the closing bell, it had the best and largest bounce intraday. Closing the NASDAQ and SP 500 in solid green, while the DOW is shy of its green leaving it in red and -71 points intraday.
Personally, am bullish on the coming days and rest of March. I have few stocks which have great chart patterns that am super excited trading and holding until its earnings due dates.
Staying profitable, being alerted, and hyped is what gets me up from bed daily.
Here is iTiwitsTrades Watchlist Today:
- $ITUS (Today announced that ITUS and Serametrix Corporation have signed an agreement to bring the power of Cchek(TM), ITUS’s proprietary, AI-driven liquid biopsy cancer diagnostic technology to Serametrix’s substantial expertise in immune monitoring assays.)
- $CLSD (Positive results in a late-stage trial of a treatment for macular edema associated with non-infectious uveitis, a swelling that affects the back of the eye. company said the trial of its suprachoroidal CLSTA involving 160 patients met its primary and secondary endpoints.)
- $CVRS (Received 510(k) clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration for its automated robotic movement for the CorPath GRX platform.)
- $TEUM (Announced today that it has been awarded the IoT Evolution’s 2017 IoT Excellence Award from TMC and Crossfire Media, a global integrated media company recognized as the voice of the industry.)
- $ONTX (Today announced that they have entered into a license agreement with Pint
Pharma GmbH to commercialize rigosertib, a novel and targeted anti-cancer
compound currently in a Phase 3 study for the treatment)
- $PTI Great looking Very Bullish chart on daily. The 50 SMA is @4.25 break of 3.55 could get that run. 14M in float. On watch.
- $TRVG Continues to be on watch since 2/24 as it counties to hold support line @7.5 & @7.7 which makes it my favorite long setup and bullish stock. W/ 30M in float, it needs vol. to move it higher or reliable positive news.
- $PYDS Has earnings on 3/29, 5M in float, and building higher highs which indicate a great bullish chart on daily. Low vol stock and upcoming earnings could test its 50 SMA @2.10. Keeping this on watch.
- $LENS earnings release on 3/22, 9M in float, with higher highs. Resist @3.3 w/ major support @2.85 this stock has room to run and test 5 which is a natural resist and 3rd toughest resist area in penny stocks.
Today Market Briefing:
U.S. stock futures were lower this morning, after the markets saw big swings last week. The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq all broke two-week win streaks, with all indices falling more than 1 percent on the week. (CNBC)
On the data front for this morning, a services purchasing managers’ index is due out at 9:45 a.m. ET, followed by the non-manufacturing ISM report on business, due out at 10 a.m. ET. No major earnings are due to be released. (CNBC)
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Today’s Pre-Market News Scan:
Friday’s Overall Market:
Friday’s Top Gainers and Losers:
Am a mid-class hard working person, with possible winning opinions on the stock market? I tweet, post, and discuss securities, which are nt to be used for personal investment. Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe, follow, and stay up to date with all my blogs in the future. Below is the link(s) to all my social media:
No Recommendations or Advice Provided – Contact Your Own Investment, Tax or Legal Advisor
https://itwitstrades.wordpress.com, including Ramy Dobia, hereinafter referred to as (“iTwitsTrade”) or (“the service”) provides general information only. It is not meant to be a recommendation to buy or to sell securities nor an offer to buy or sell securities. iTwitsTrade is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority and do not attempt or intend to influence the purchase or sale of any security.
iTwitsTrade is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. As such, iTwitsTrade accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of information from the Service. No information from iTwitsTrade is intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, or fund. iTwitsTrade recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and in consultation with their qualified financial, legal, and tax advisors.
I cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment. Before selling or buying any stock or other investment you should consult with a qualified broker or another financial professional to verify pricing information.
iTwitsTrade reserves the right, for its officers, directors, shareholders, and agents as well as itself, to buy and/or sell securities mentioned on this web site. We are active traders and may — but need not –buy or sell any of these securities at any time and without notice. Our buying and selling of any of these securities may influence their market prices.
Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Many microcap companies do not file reports with the SEC, making it difficult to get the facts about such a company’s management, products, services, and finances.
Never depend solely on the information contained in an Internet publication. The risk of fraudulent information exists with many Internet sites.
This site contains information concerning iTwitsTrade and its affiliates that may be useful to iTwitstrade’s customers, and readers as well as members of the general public. However, by using this site you are accepting all of the terms of this disclaimer notice, including exclusions and limitations of liability. If you do not agree with anything in this notice, you should not use this website.
While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate, this site and its contents are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, including any warranty that the site will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that the site will always (or ever) be available for use. iTwitsTrade and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site and its contents, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
iTwitsTrade does not warrant that the servers that make this site available will be errors, virus-, worm-, or bug-free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
In no event will iTwitsTrade or its affiliates be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings, or business relationships, whether or not iTwitsTrade or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its contents or any other sites linked to this site.
All information are gathered and credited to: