Good Morning Everyone:
Hope everyone had an awesome and safe weekend. The market Friday was still hot and spicy with stocks that continues to bring in the volume and rips after its initial rip it had previous day. Thats the condition we are currently in right now. Stocks that are making new highs continues to make another and another new high. Adapting to change in trading stocks is the most important factor that any trader must conquer, otherwise it will leave you questioning and putting fear in every trade you make.
Today, I will be watching for great press releases, or possible awesome chart patterns that show support or resists at the daily. I also have an exciting list of stocks I will be watching to go long on. I have typed it all out for anyone who is interested reading or learning my style of trading stocks on the long side and swing it.
Here is iTwitsTrade Watchlist Today:
- $CDTX (Cidara Therapeutics Reports Positive Topline Results from Phase 2 STRIVE Trial of Lead Antifungal Rezafungin)
- $KOOL (Cesca Therapeutics Expands CAR-TXpress™ Intellectual Property Portfolio with Filing of New Patent Covering Cell Activation & Transduction)
- $KLDX (Hecla to Acquire Three High-Grade Nevada Gold Mines with the Acquisition of Klondex Mines Ltd.)
- $PTIE (Pain Therapeutics Announces FDA Advisory Committee Meeting for REMOXY ER)
- $ANY (Today announced that it entered into warrant exchange agreements with certain existing holders of its outstanding warrants, pursuant to which the Company agreed to issue 1.1 common shares, no par value, of the Company (the “Common Shares”) for each warrant issued under certain purchase agreements entered into in March 2017 (the “Warrant Exchange”).
Chart Patterns for this Week:
- $TTPH Float 48m I would love to see a pull back after its recent test of resist @3.25 and test support @2.8 before it gets next leg up. Very bullish stock On watch.
- $ASNA Float 130m another large cap stock that has major resist @2.13 break of that area could b a nice long hold on the long side. Chart is showing support @2 w/ a nice uptrend on daily which indicates a bullish move & hold.
- $TXMD Float 170m which to me is large cap stock is making me not like so much, but I have to receipt the chart, Major support area @5.10 that could be a long hold. Especially after its recent rip highs of 6.5 in pre-market PR (FDA accepts NDA data)
- $MARA Float 7m nice dip buying opportunity as this stock is falling and closing @1.6 support. On watch for this week. Well known stock that brings hype and volume. Bullish w/ resist @2.50
- $LXRX. Float 42m making lots of noise and buyers are loading up as it continues to test its resist @8.75 and support @8 keeping this stock on high watch for possible break of 8.75 again.
- $OTIC 26m in float, and old alert, which am currently long again as its at a great area of support @5 and major resist still @6 even w/ its positive and great PR “FDA Approval” on its drug plus earnings wasn’t so bad but it did show loss “Q4 EPS $0.62 Vs. $0.60 nonetheless its sales declined to $270k vs. $460k estimated by Wall Street. For complete details Please make sure to click on the above links for official sites stating everything I have quoted about the company.
Current position 2k shares, and will add at its support @4.75 with stop loss @4.18
As always, do your own homework and evaluation before buying any stock on the long/short side. Am just here to present my own views and personal opinion, because really am no professional when it comes to trading stocks. But, I’ve developed enough experience to see possible potentials in bottom out stocks using well known chart indicators such as, the 50 SMA/200 SMA, RSI etc.
Today’s Market Briefing by CNBC:
U.S. stock futures were pointing to a triple-digit loss for the Dow this morning, and sharp losses for the S&P 500 and Nasdaq as well. That follows the second losing week in three for all three stock measures, with the Dow down 0.3 percent for the month of March. However, the S&P and Nasdaq were still solidly positive for the month. (CNBC)
Nasdaq futures were much weaker on a percentage basis this morning with Facebook (FB) shares sharply lower on increasing criticism and calls for new regulation. The latest uproar follows allegations that Cambridge Analytica inappropriately obtained and used Facebook user data. The political consulting firm was paid by the Trump campaign. (CNBC)
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Today’s Pre-Market Press Releases News Scan:
Friday’s Overall Market:
Friday’s Top Gainer and Loser:
Am a mid-class hard working person, with possible winning opinions on the stock market? I tweet, post, and discuss securities, which are nt to be used for personal investment. Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe, follow, and stay up to date with all my blogs in the future. Below is the link(s) to all my social media:
No Recommendations or Advice Provided – Contact Your Own Investment, Tax or Legal Advisor
https://itwitstrades.wordpress.com, including Ramy Dobia, hereinafter referred to as (“iTwitsTrade”) or (“the service”) provides general information only. It is not meant to be a recommendation to buy or to sell securities nor an offer to buy or sell securities. iTwitsTrade is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority and do not attempt or intend to influence the purchase or sale of any security.
iTwitsTrade is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. As such, iTwitsTrade accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of information from the Service. No information from iTwitsTrade is intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, or fund. iTwitsTrade recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and in consultation with their qualified financial, legal, and tax advisors.
I cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and decisions and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment. Before selling or buying any stock or other investment you should consult with a qualified broker or another financial professional to verify pricing information.
iTwitsTrade reserves the right, for its officers, directors, shareholders, and agents as well as itself, to buy and/or sell securities mentioned on this web site. We are active traders and may — but need not –buy or sell any of these securities at any time and without notice. Our buying and selling of any of these securities may influence their market prices.
Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Many microcap companies do not file reports with the SEC, making it difficult to get the facts about such a company’s management, products, services, and finances.
Never depend solely on the information contained in an Internet publication. The risk of fraudulent information exists with many Internet sites.
This site contains information concerning iTwitsTrade and its affiliates that may be useful to iTwitstrade’s customers, and readers as well as members of the general public. However, by using this site you are accepting all of the terms of this disclaimer notice, including exclusions and limitations of liability. If you do not agree with anything in this notice, you should not use this website.
While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate, this site and its contents are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, including any warranty that the site will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that the site will always (or ever) be available for use. iTwitsTrade and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site and its contents, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
iTwitsTrade does not warrant that the servers that make this site available will be errors, virus-, worm-, or bug-free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
In no event will iTwitsTrade or its affiliates be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings, or business relationships, whether or not iTwitsTrade or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its contents or any other sites linked to this site.