Good morning everyone
Happy Tuesday morning. Yesterday’s action and volume was awesome to see it make a comeback, even though we keep having breaking news. Investors are active and are trading stocks. The Penny Stocks sector is also been showing strength. $TRPX had all the attention right at the opening bell. Later it faded away and closed in green but only up 8% at 6.05 after its peak highs of 7.69 selloff. It was the perfect Gap and Go trading strategy that lots of traders are expert in. I, myself is no expert at these massive, crazy, and high volume trading environment. I get overwhelmed and end up losing on the trade. Therefore, I avoid most of these spikes, and yes I do miss out on profit taking on stocks such as $KONE that had a massive rip and volume out of no where! No thank you. If am not comfortable trading a stock, I won’t risk my money chasing it either! A hard lesson I had to adapt to after losing so much in the past.
The market is bounce after it gave most of its gains on yesterday’s intraday. So far its looking like a bull market and possibly Green open as well. Either way, am staying focus on my own watchlist and chart patterns for now. So check them out and hope you get to see the potential in them like I do.
Here is today’s iTwitsTrade Watchlist:
$CUR (today announced that it completed the first surgery in the second, cervical injury cohort of a Phase 1 clinical trial in patients with chronic spinal cord injury (cSCI). NSI-566 is Neuralstem’s lead stem cell therapy candidate. )
$LEVB (announced today a contract with Riley Rose , a beauty and lifestyle concept specializing in trending beauty products and curated home décor, targeting Gen Z and Millennial women. Riley Rose will carry four products of Beauty & Pin-Ups (BPU), Level Brands’ hair-care and disruptive women’s products brand, also targeting millennial women.)
$MYOS (announced today that it has received the prestigious Certified for Sport® certification from NSF International its new sports nutrition product line, “Yolked™”. )
$VBLT (today announced that the Company will present new data on MOSPD2, a novel target for Bi-specific Ab mediated killing of tumor cells, at the 2018 Annual American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Meeting , to be held April 14-18, 2018 at McCormick Place North /South in Chicago, Illinois)
- $LEDS 2m in float and awesome runner when it gets the vol. Looking for the break of 4 with vol or news. Stock is making few bullish moves, U shape and testing its 4$ 50 SMA resist.
- $DCAR Just under 1m in float that could bring in the hype and volume. Break of 2.2 is where I would be interested in going long. The stock currently is trading between a channel of 2$ act of support and 2.20 Resist. Has a greater reward vs. risk is y I will continue to keep on high watch.
- $CHCI Very bullish and above all major indictors. Break of 2.10 could lead to its next rip. Once you see the daily chart, u will see how beautiful and bullish it is. its ready for a big spike. Oh and its 1m in float**
- $RCON keeping this one on watch, even though it couldn’t get that rip after its good PR, held its gains and support @1.3 very well. Love the chart and possible next move. less than 5m in float.
- $AYTU slow gainer for the 2nd day as its making its way back up after its initial rip of 0.76$ selloff.
Here is today’s Market Briefing by CNBC:
U.S. stock futures were sharply higher this morning after sizable midday gains faded late in the Monday session, with the Dow finishing up by just 46 points. The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq are aiming for what would be their fifth gain in six sessions. However, the Dow and S&P were still nearly in 10 percent correction territory from Jan. 26 record highs. (CNBC)
Investors get a look at inflation figures at 8:30 a.m. ET, when the government releases the March producer price index. At 10 a.m. ET, Wall Street gets wholesale inventories. There are no major companies reporting earnings today. (CNBC)
Here is today’s Pre-Market Gappers:
Here is today’s Press Releases news scan:
Yesterday’s Overall Market:
Yesterday’s Top Gainer and Loser: