Good beautiful Morning to you all.
Happy sweet Thursday because its just a day shy of the weekend.. I honestly think and strongly believe that most active, and full-time day traders hate weekends; that includes me as well. Its a blessing to have the ability, funds, and understanding to be able to trade daily. With the hard work, study, and practice to trade was truly all worth it. The stock market can be one’s nightmare and others key to success and freedom.
Yesterday’s market conditions were awesome and had a very healthy bounce. Nothing crazy, but enough to show strength come back to the stock market for another bullish day. Am excited to look forward on taking a trade on stocks that can present itself good enough to be long at it.
Here is Today’s iTwitsTrades Watchlist:
- $CLNS (announced today that it has acquired a two-building warehouse portfolio at Henderson Freeways Crossing in the Henderson submarket of Las Vegas)
- $AETI ( announced today that its M&I Electric Brazil subsidiary has been awarded a contract to provide specialized services for the complete overhaul in-situ of twenty (20) 13.8kV, 11MVA diesel generators for a large Brazilian power utility company.)
- $CATB ( new positive magnetic resonance efficacy results showing slowed disease progression in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in the MoveDMD trial through 48 weeks of edasalonexent treatment.)
- ONCS (will present a trial-in-progress poster presentation from its global, multi-center, registration-directed open-label Phase 2b clinical trial,)
- $MATR (today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of NICE Ltd)
- $CRK (announced offers to purchase (the “Tender Offers”) any and all of its outstanding Senior Secured Toggle Notes due 2020)
- $DARE will be on high watch for possible continuation as it still has room to run. On watch over 1.50 break and next resist is at 2.6 which is the 200 moving average line.
- $TVIX if the market starts to fall and the $SPY turns red, $TVIX will be its reveals act and can be a nice long setup.
- $CHEK its right at the $10 area of support, which is a great area of support in penny stocks world. Chart patterns show a possible (mid-candle) breakout could lead this stock for another major move on the upside. Keep this one on a close watch.
Today’s Market Briefing:
U.S. stock futures were higher this morning and the Nasdaq appeared poised to break its five-day losing streak, its longest since November 2016. The Dow Jones industrial average managed to break a five-day losing streak with its Wednesday gain. (CNBC)
Today’s Pre-Market Gappers Scan by Trade Ideas:
Today’s Pre-Market Fresh/New PR news scan by EquityFeed:
Yesterday’s Overall Market:
Yesterday’s Top Gainer and Loser list of Stocks: